Lagos State Polytechnic student dies after general hospital in Lagos allegedly gave him wrong blood

Samson Matti, a student of the Lagos State Polytechnic, has died after he was allegedly infused with the wrong blood and also an overdose of injection at a general hospital in Lagos.

His sister Oluwafunmi, who took to Facebook to mourn him, blamed the management of the hospital for her only brother’s death. In her post, Funmi who did not specify the general hospital, wrote

READ ALSO:  OAP Freeze reacts as RCCG allegedly throws out man from their church after he appeared on his show

”And u guys thought u could jes kill my only brother and go scot free 
I swear down u all will mourn over your children 
Imagine a general hospital dat has doctors nd nurses dat are not qualified 
Buh jes bcos of d money u wanna collect 
U all were all greedy 
Firstly u gave my brother an overdose injection 
As if dat was not enough 
U gave him a wrong blood ….u gave him a blood dat doesnot really match his blood group 
Den suddenly he changed and died 
General hospital ijede i swear u guys will all mourn”.

READ ALSO:  I am not Dating Nina Please - BBNaija Winner, Miracle Warns Nigerians

KINDLY LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here