Menstruation, also known as a period or monthly, is the regular discharge of blood and mucosal tissue from the inner lining of the uterus through the vagina.
As a woman, it’s totally okay to hate periods especially when you are among those that experience intense pain, fatigue or heavy bleeding during your period. Trust me it sucks.
Periods could sometimes be embarrassing. Either you’re double checking a chair after you get up or you’re uncomfortably checking your dress just in case.
Anyways, here are 20 secret most women have done when on their period but don’t talk about;
1. Inspected a blood clot on the toilet paper after wiping.
2. And examined a tampon after taking it out.
3. Gotten your pubes stuck to the back of a pad and had to rip it off.
4. Layered up pads to make a “pad nappy” so that you don’t leak in the night.
5. Flushed a toilet multiple times because little streaks of blood were still in the water.
6. Felt a blood clot just plop out while you’re on the toilet.
7. Double checked every chair after getting up just in case you leaked on it.
8. Had blood move up towards the back of your butt, and wondered how the fuck it got there.
9. Smuggled a pad or tampon up your sleeve on your way to the bathroom.
10. Sat and wondered if you’ve leaked or if your butt is just sweaty.
Posted as sent
Comments are welcomed!!